Celebrity, Entertainment + Lifestyle Writing Internship | Spring 2020
We’re hiring for Spring 2020.
Glitter Magazine is looking for diverse remote media interns, training beginning immediately. Duties include (short but punchy) writing + editing entertainment and journalism duties daily, including political, fashion, beauty and celebrity news reporting. Work is done remotely.
If you want your work seen by millions and to engage with national brands and celebrities, Glitter is the place for you.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM A GLITTER INTERNSHIP:
- Social media expertise.
- The proper way to engage with a professional platform.
- Working with a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Working with a major national brand that has interviewed hundreds of celebrities + worked with global brands.
- You will engage with national brands as they engage with your posts on social media.
- You will engage with celebrities with followers in the tens of millions.
- Fine-tune buffer skills, used by most major companies.
- Fine-tune editing skills.
- Stay up to date on popular culture.
- Understand the importance of marketing and public relations.
- You will receive a letter of recommendation upon completion.
- College credit is given to those requesting and approved by advisors.
- You will have lots of fun creating content and gaining hands-on experience that employers look for when hiring.
- Strong writing skills
- Social media
- Snappy headline writing
- Diverse writing
- Political short news reporting
About Glitter Magazine
Glitter Magazine is a fashion, beauty, and entertainment national publication for women 18-24. Glitter has been found on over 3000 newsstands nationwide and over 30 retail chains such as Target, Barnes and Noble, Walmart and nationwide drugstores and supermarkets. Glitter is also carried by nook for digital downloads and OverDrive for the South East Asia Market. We are now a digital publication reaching hundreds of millions of people. If you want to have your content reach global brands and celebs, this is the place for you.