You Need to Check Out COVERGIRL’s Times Square Store
The star-studded opening was one for the books.Make-up lovers everywhere are going to lose it when they see what is going on inside COVERGIRL’s new store.
The store opened on Black Friday and was easily a hot spot for shoppers as well as VIP customers. COVERGIRL’s very own Maye Musk, Ayesha Curry and Shelina Moreda, along side VIP visitors Chanel Iman, Delilah Belle, Luna Blaise, Jackie Cruz and Olivia Palermo stopped in the store to shop and mingle with other guests.
The company rebranded in 2017, and it was no secret they were coming in strong with their new slogan “I am What I Makeup.”
The Time Square location shares some revolutionary features that we have never seen before.
The site features:
- Digital glam experiences – a virtual greeter powered by Google, an AI-powered magic mirror for digital try-on, a lipstick/makeup bag customization station, and a video booth for seamless social sharing
- A full staff of “COVERGIRL BFF’s” (beauty advisors) who are on hand for makeovers, shade matching, product recommendations, and more
- The only place on earth where you can try and purchase every single COVERGIRL product
- Testers and glam stations where you can swatch and play with products before you buy
- Exclusive COVERGIRL merchandise only available at the flagship store
We are so excited to see this flagship store open, and we can’t wait to see what else COVERGIRL can do.
Thank you for the top notch selection of products and unforgettable personal experiences.
Congratulations COVERGIRL Time Square.