Make the Ultimate French Crepe with Our Recipe + WOLL
Make amazing crepes in just a few minutes with our easy steps and the fab crepe pan by WOLL.
To make the ultimate crepe, start out with a great pan. We chose this WOLL crepe pan becasue of it’s perfect design. Hey, if you are going to do it, go big or go home. It’s smart to invest in good quality pans that will last for years to come. It also makes cooking easier when you have a pan like WOLL. This diamond lite series offers a nonstick cooking surface infused with genuine diamond crystals which promotes a flawless release for healthy low-fat cooking and easy cleaning. It also features a long stay-cool handle that’s perfectly proportioned to keep hands safely away from heat. Let’s get down to the steps.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2-3 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix together the flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs, and butter until smooth.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes and stir slightly before use.
- Heat your WOLL crepe pan over medium and lightly coat with butter or use a nonstick spray. Butter obviosuly tastes better.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into center of crepe pan and tilt the pan until batter evenly coats bottom.
- Cook until your crepe is golden n both sides.
Now the fun part is spreading your toppings. Nutella is our go to topping. Spread, wrap and enjoy. Don’t forget to pick up a WOLL crepe pan here.