The Official Trailer For ‘Teen Wolf’ 6B Is Here
Get ready for the final fight.
MTV released the official trailer for season 6B of Teen Wolf on Monday, July 10th, 2017, and it is everything you have been waiting for, for years. First, we learn that the entire cast from 6A will be returning for the final episodes, and some familiar faces from previous seasons will also be gracing your screens.
It appears that the season will kick off with some serious disaster caused by the pack opening another world ( “The Wild Hunt- a world with Ghost Riders” from 6A).
Based on the photo above, you can see that Scott has hazel wolf eyes instead of his usual red alpha eyes. This could be a clue as to what will happen in the final ten episodes of the series. The photo raises questions such as, Did Scott lose his powers? And, if so how? And what will be done to fix said issue?
Here’s what we learned from the trailer:
- A few beloved characters of the show will return. They include:
- Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin) who left in Season 4 returns with Stiles,
- Ethan (Charlie Carver), an Alpha from Season 3, and
- Jackson Whittemore (Colton Haynes), Lydia’s ex-boyfriend who let for London at the end of Season 2.
- This may be the most brutal season because it is the final season.
- Malia and Scott seem to have a ‘thing.’
- Gerard Argent ( a prominent werewolf hunter in Beacon Hills) also appears and he seems to be the bad guy this season ( although he is bad every season.)
The trailer ends with the crew gathered together listening as Gerard says “Welcome back, you must all be feeling rather nostalgic” followed by his laughter. It is rather creepy but true fans of the show have waited almost half a year for the show’s return, so yes Gerard we are nostalgic.
Tune in on Sunday, July 30th, 2017 at 8 PM on MTV to get the answers to all of your questions as the Wolfpack puts an end to their journey. You may watch the trailer below.
Check out their social media accounts for more updates!
Instagram/ Photo: @teenwolf
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.