Makeup Inspo: Shay Mitchell
Here’s how to get a look like this:
- Prime your face and apply your favorite foundation and concealer.
- Apply a translucent setting powder to set your foundation to make it last longer!
- Contour your cheek bones, forehead, and nose with any contour kit, and add a pop of highlight on your cheeks and brow bone.
- Go for a berry mauve eyeshadow on your upper eye lid above your crease, and bring it down to your lower lash line. Apply a darker shade in your crease.
- Take a super shimmery eyeshadow apply it to the inner corner of your eyes to make them pop!
- Apply very minimal brown eyeliner as close as possible to your upper and lower lash lines, curl your lashes, and apply mascara. You can even put on some natural looking falsies if you want!
- Fill in your brows with your favorite brow pencil, powder, or pomade!
- Swipe on a pink-toned berry lipstick and you’re good to go!
Photo: Shay Mitchell / Instagram